“Strength in Gaming are real gamers. We’ve burst from the womb with dice in one hand, a tit in the other, and the glow of bits in our eyes. We are here to tell it like it is, no bullshit, just the fucking truth. This is Strength in Gaming!”
What we’ve been playing:
Life is Strange 2
Destiny 2 DLC breakdown
No Man’s Sky
7 Days to Die
The Death of a Game Company Tell Tale Games
– TellTale started out small and innovative, and ended up a large cookie cutter factory for adventure games
– Jurassic park was its first lukewarm title
– Batman made it apparent they had become quantity over quality
– Either Netflix (stranger things game) or Lionsgate (unknown project) finally finished em off
In Cosplay News Bowsette has taken the interwebz by storm
– Please stopette?
– Someone jokingly made a petition to stop Momokun (mariah mallad) from cosplayuing bowsette, she did anyway, in what could be described as less than a string bikini…
War… War Never changes, it’s time to talk about the greatly anticipated Fallout 76!
– Will we all be playing it together for ExtraLife Gameday?
– New Leveling system, S.P.E.C.I.A.L. all start at 1 and your increase them as you level, perks are cards that can be assigned to their respective special trait but you may only have the equivalent level of said perk cards to the S.P.E.C.I.A.L.’s current number (so not much different mechanically more the UI and visual)
– 20 years after the bombs so its green
– It looks like a Fallout MMO?
– Seems strictly Multiplayer
– It does look a bit rough in Beta, but I do believe what I watched was PS4
“Thank you to all the nerds that listened, you can find us at strengthingaming.com or email us at email@example.com” What do we say?
Everyone: “Like with all things in life, Keep your pimphand strong, and keep your strength in gaming!”